Trying to get the immigration handbook in order before my replacement comes


February 25, 2019
Jó reggelt mindenkinek,  (Good morning everyone)
Last week was pretty normal, unfortunately only 1 of our investigators was able to come to church. When we met with him this week, we talked about what it means that Jesus Christ's church was restored. So we talked about things that existed in Christ's church that can be found in the Bible and how they have been restored in the church today. We also shared with him the talk from Tad R Callister "The Blueprint of Christ's Church." What is the Blueprint of Christ's Church?  When we first started meeting with him he said he would never be baptized, but now he is considering and praying about it. We have been teaching another man who is about 35 years old. He says he is looking for something more in life and is planning on moving to Ireland later this year. We found him from our English class. We have taught him 3 times now on Thursday's before English class, and the lessons have been going good.    
English class has also been going good. I teach the beginner class. I wasn't able to be at the English class last week because Elder Sabin wanted to check our apartment, and our “students” were sad I wasn't there.
Last week on p-day we went to an escape room in Budapest. It was the second time that I have done an escape room and it was fun. It was a murder mystery inside of a hotel. 

The office work has been going good. I have been trying to make sure my handbook is in order before my replacement comes. There is no handbook on Romanian immigration so there is a lot of information that needs to be written down. I am happy I am here serving the Lord, and I hope you all have a good week. 

Üdvözlettel, (Best regards)
Udy Elder



No comments:

Post a Comment

We had zone conference last week. My last one.

August 12, 2019 Walking the streets of Pécs Jó reggelt mindenkinek! (Good morning everyone) This past week we had two people in ...